** This smaller shape is designed mainly for kids under the age of 10.
The PENNY SHAPE is made for the younger kids who want to introduce themselves progressively to the concept of balance and weight transfers in order to practice board sport in the future.
The PENNY Model is literally the little brother / little sister of the STANDARD Model. It’s the most beloved shape of all and that’s the reason we have reduced its since to fit with the younger kids. It’s cool shape will make the envy of all your son’s /daughter’s friends.
Its light weight makes it easy to bring anywhere and It’s also easily storable , in their bedroom, next to their others toys. For age under 10 years old.
Available in WAKE, CLASSIQUE and SURF shape.
- WEIGHT : 1,03 Kilo (2.3 pounds)
- DIMENSIONS : WIDTH 23cm (9 inches) x LENGTH 47 cm (18.5 inches)
Our rollers are very resistant and at the same time very light. They are designed with ABS plastic tubes which are made here in Canada. They can support a maximum weight of 350 pounds (160 kilos) and 150 pounds for the PENNY Shape *.
Our rollers are newly covered with an EVA PAD film which provides better grip for the board. This coating protects your balance board and your floor at the same time. The rollers are now washable after use. This improvement is both aesthetic and practical for the user.
* The PENNY Shape is the children's model.
**Our PENNY rolls are covered with a rubber coating instead that is conceived to improve the grip of your balance board. It will prevent your board from slipping on the roller. It’s important to use a yoga mat when using this roller in order to avoid dirt to stick to it.
*** The roll is included in the price of the board.
**** The engraving on the roll may differ from the image.
Our balance board is a great tool to increase your proprioception, motor skills, reflexes, weight transfers and obviously your balance. When using a balance board, all your core muscles and lower body stabilizers are solicited.
Athletes, cross fitters and yogis can discover many exercises to maximize the potential of your balance board. Take a look at our Home Workout videos created with the collaboration of our Kinesiologist and sport performance specialist, Nicolas Prud’homme
Our boards are also the perfect complement for all board sports devotees (snowboard, paddleboard (SUP), skateboard, wakeboard, surf, wake surf, river surfing etc.).
They are a fun and unique workout tool for hockey players too. You can watch our Hockey training videos made with QJMHL 2020 Rookie of the Year, Zachary Bolduc.
** All of our balance boards are unique. Your balance board may lightly differ from the image.
Our handmade balance boards are fabricated in Canada from 100% recycled Russian birch wood for the STANDARD and PRO version. For the SWELL version, we plant 2 trees rather than one. This high quality wood is known for its combination of strength and visual appeal. This type of wood reaches the highest structural norm in the industry of construction with its rigidity and great wear resistance.
All of our balance boards are unique. They are all cut, assembled and sandpapered by hand using our team of carpenters.
BEFORE SELECTING THIS OPTION, PLEASE READ THE FULL DESCRIPTION OF WHAT YOU MUST PROVIDE.
For an additional $ 50 (CDN) we can customize your board. YOU MUST PROVIDE US with your logo or image that you want to laser engrave on the wood surface. WE DO NOT PRODUCE OR HANDLE ANY FILES.
The approximate dimension of the engraving surface of your image on the board will be approximately 15cm x 15cm. The dimension is subject to change depending on the shape of your image. (Ex: Rectangular)
- THE IMAGE FILE must be of good quality (Scale 1: 1, 600 DPI) in one of the following file formats: AI, PDF, EPS, SVG (No JPEG or PNG). The Image must ABSOLUTELY BLACK ON WHITE BACKGROUND, no gray gradation or other color.
- YOU MUST send us your image to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the email: "B-BOARD ENGRAVING (SHAPE OF YOUR BOARD) - YOUR NAME (ORDER NUMBER) - ENGRAVING DIRECTION (Horizontal = you see your image the right way between your feet when using the board / Vertical = you see your image when the board rests vertically on the wall) »
* Additional delays of 7 days are to be expected for the preparation of your personalized board. Make sure you have selected the option "engrave your logo (+ $ 50)". Please note that we are not responsible for additional delays if your file does not meet the criteria mentioned above.
** IMPORTANT: We will not process your order if you do not send your image to us. Email us at email@example.com with any questions or special requests.
*** Available only with the STANDARD and PRO version.
You will be able to benefit from FREE DELIVERY in Canada *:
* Free delivery with any purchase of $100 or more for the following provinces: Quebec and Ontario. With the exception of Îles-de-la-Madelaine.
Standard Delivery: $10.
** Free shipping with any purchase of $120 or more for the following provinces: Alberta, Saskatchewan - New Brunswick, British Columbia and Manitoba.
Standard Delivery: $15.
*** Free shipping with any purchase of $250 or more for the following provinces and territories: Yukon, Nunavut, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland / Labrador and Prince Edward Island.
Standard Delivery: $20.
United States: $50/5 Kg or 2 Balance Boards
Colombia: $95/5 Kg or 2 Balance Boards
Costa Rica, Dominican Republic and Mexico: $96/5 Kg or 2 Balance Boards
Germany, England, Spain, Italy, Portugal, France and Switzerland: $105 / 5 Kg or 2 Balance Boards
Other countries: Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Although recommended for ages 10 or older, the balance board is for everyone else, no matter your age, or gender.
- We highly recommend starting your first try at balance board near a strong and stable support like the kitchen counter, behind the sofa or crossway in the doorstep.
- For better grip, use your balance board bare feet or with sneakers. Avoid using it in socks, slippers or sandals.
Our balance boards and rolls are made for outside and inside use. They are durable and resistant therefore will last for many years. In order to maintain your equipment in good condition you should:
- Avoid using your balance board on dirty or rough surfaces like grass or concrete.
- Keep it inside when unused.
- If wet wait for the board to dry before using it.