Although recommended for ages 10 or older, the balance board is for everyone else, no matter your age, or gender.
- We highly recommend starting your first try at balance board near a strong and stable support like the kitchen counter, behind the sofa or crossway in the doorstep.
- For better grip, use your balance board bare feet or with sneakers. Avoid using it in socks, slippers or sandals.
Our balance boards and rolls are made for outside and inside use. They are durable and resistant therefore will last for many years. In order to maintain your equipment in good condition you should:
- Avoid using your balance board on dirty or rough surfaces like grass or concrete.
- Keep it inside when unused.
- If wet wait for the board to dry before using it.